Quicken Error OL-221-a error messages appear during a program installation process and can be very annoying. This error occurs basically when a program software running during Windows shut down or startup or when you are installing your Windows operating systems. But in this post, you will find out how you can resolve this certain annoying Quicken error code OL 221-a.
This error code indicates that you have issues with connecting your Quicken software to the internet. This error might also occur when your bank server is unavailable or down. When the connection between the bank servers and Quicken software interrupts due to some unknown reasons, this error message appears. This interrupts the bank servers from updating transactions. You can wait for a few minutes and try to log in again. But if the problem still present, follow the instructions I have written below
How to Fix Quicken Error OL-221-a
Check out the quick resolutions for the Quicken Error OL-221-a.
- Check if your internet connection is okay
- Disable the antivirus and firewall in your system for sometimes
- Update your bank account
- Go to your bank of the financial website and sign in with your correct login details: username and password
If the issue persists, you must seek help from your bank or financial institution for a resolution. You may need to contact one of the bank’s customer support representatives who handle the transaction-related issues. Or you can follow these steps for a possible resolution:
- You can conduct a malware scan of your system. Sometimes due to malicious activities, Quicken Error Codes appear. By conducting a full malware scan of your computer with a trusted antivirus, this issue can be recovered.
By cleaning up unnecessary junks and temporary files, you can recover this error code. For doing so, you may follow these steps:
- Click on to Start button
- Type command in the search box
- Hold onto CTRL + SHIFT together and push the enter button
- Click yes
- Then type cleanmgr and press enter
- After that, check the boxes of the junk categories that you want to clean and press ok.
By uninstalling and reinstalling the Quicken for Windows 10, Quicken for Windows 8, and Quicken for Windows 7, you can also get a resolution of this Quicken error. Let’s have a look at the below steps:
- Click on the start button to open programs and features
- Click control panel and open programs and features
- Find Quicken Error Code OL-221-a under the name Column
- Click uninstall.
By performing the above-mentioned steps, you can resolve the Quicken Error OL-221-a error. Now let’s check out what might be the symptoms of this Quicken error.
Symptoms of Quicken Error Code OL-221-a
Below-mentioned symptoms you might be getting while this error code appears:
- Error code OL-221-a appears and your active program windows crash down.
- You PC crashes down often with the certain error code
- Quicken Error Code OL-221-a flashes on your computer screen
- Windows runs slowly
- Your computer freezes for a while
While you already know how you can resolve the error and how you can recognize that it is happening, then you know you can solve it on your own. If you need further help, comment down below.
If you think it’s too difficult to get into this techy guide, contact the quicken customer service here.